My Blog List

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Game Idea

Gosh, thinking is getting hard for me this evening! But reflecting on the games which I played today,and thinking about a game design which would be my choice for design, I would have to choose the puzzle games. I felt more compelled to play these games and found them interactive and more fun for learning. Learning to incorporate moving pieces, creating random puzzles, solving mazes and of course writing the texts will be quite a challenge for me but I think it would be a fun process to learn. Being able to create a game and going through the processes, I think ,will be very fulfilling for me, if I can accomplish it. I would want to create a game that I would enjoy playing as well as my students. I love crossword puzzles type games too. Bookworm and typer shark are some all time favorites of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment