My Blog List

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Favorite Member of the Band "The Beatles"


The Beatles music and all of their members made a large impact on the music industry. My favorite member is Paul McCartney. The Beatles had many changes throughout their careers and experienced many ups and downs. Paul McCartney seems to me to be the member who had his act together, so to speak, and was able to successfully keep performing. He continues to perform and stay in the public eye. Paul was mainly responsible for keeping the group together and for providing encouragment for them to make ‘Magical Mystery Tour’ back in 1967 after the death of Brian Epstein.His death was a catalyst for the groups "falling apart" and seemed to signal the end of the group. In addition to this Paul tried hard to get them excited about recording and performing but the group were only interested in recording. It was Paul who was responsible for most of the groups song creations. After 1970's release of "Let it Be", Paul left the group and pursued his own musical career. I feel he was also showing civic responsibility and humanitarian efforts throughout his life although I am sure the world would have loved to have the group stay united for many more years. He kept the music in his heart going.

4 comments:

  1. This is a clip of one of my all time favorite songs by the Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cartoon picture of Paul. I agree with your choice of Paul. I guess if I had to pick I would choose him too. I really like all of their songs. You have to be in the mood to listen to their slow songs though.

    I hope you have a good time learning Globaloria over the next few days. If you have any questions just give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that Paul seemed to have his act together. I like the cartoon picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with expressing your perspective and integrating multimedia!

    ReplyDelete