My Blog List

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finality and Happy Summer

Wow!!We made it through the semester, barely!! LOL I am so proud of my students and the work they did on their games. Although our games are not fully functional, I could see the depth of their work and how much time and effort went into this project. I am amazed at the level of thought and the detail in their flash drawings and scene developments. They sure taught me a few things too. I feel that next year we will make even more amazing progress! And hopefully our internet will stay up and functional all semester.That made our semester quite trying!! But kudos to these students and I hope you all have a fantastic summer!!! I have such a good time reading your blogs and wiki comments too, although a few we had to have edit at times!! LOL  Well done to you all and remember to play nice in the sandbox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment