My Blog List
Monday, March 26, 2012
Action Script Nightmares!
Wow! Who knew writing action script to make our characters would be so difficult!! We are all searching for answers and help with coding our movie clips, buttons, and scenes but they are working hard to find answers and help each other. We are behind getting our game demos ready due to internet outages and Westest online writing. It pushed back our progess several weeks. Disappointing but their paper prototypes were very detailed and their drawings are great. Keeping these students embedding their progress is a hassle but they are still smiling! I am very proud of them and how they have come together as a group to help and guide each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No doubt that coding is the most difficult part of the game process, but if you look hard enough you will find it. Let me know if I can help you. I just checked your team pages and left some comments for some of your students on their blog posts. They are doing some impressive work!
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope you've figured out some of the coding issues by now. I was just checking back in on your site to see how you were doing and saw your post again. I love your cat picture. I feel just like that some days!
ReplyDelete