My Blog List

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to Game Design!

This will be my first semester teaching Globaloria , I am very excited/nervous! I love computers and try my hand some on video games with my own children but not very well. I am not really sure how the program will flow this semester, but I am excited to find out. I am a little apprehensive about learning flash and helping students to create games. I am sure some of the students will be helping me too and I am open to the help and to learn new things always! Let the games begin!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about not knowing everything. That's just how I felt too and still do. You have to learn as you go. And, the students do help you and you both learn together. It's really a wonderful and humbling way to have a class especially if you are used to a class where you "teach" the students. It's fun though.

    ReplyDelete